Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boredem!

For the last couple of days i don't know why but I've been kinda of bored. I try to do things fun but nothing's coming to me. But to fill in my empty spaces i look at princesshairstyles.com very fun website. I do my hair everyday with the hairstyles she puts down. Only i wish i could always have someone around to help me with me hair. Sometimes it really gets to me. Like today i wanted to shave my head and just use wigs. I'm going insane. But oh well I'll get over it. But if you do not know how to do your hair or childs use this blog.

1 comment:

Tanner & Jessica Allen said...

Courtney I did your hair this week for school! Sorry you've been so bored, but just keep doing good things to keep you busy, like calling your sister!