Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Soccer!

I got out of my cast a little while ago and now i'm back playing soccer! I'm doing futsal and indoor! In futsal we are unstopable we never get beat. In indoor it is the same concept. I have almost regained all of my strength back. I went to hawaii and did all sorts of magical experiences. When i went to the doctor he said that you made a remarkable recovery, and when we were waiting for him to come in i said what if i got my cast off today and my mom said that would be a mircale! And what do you know it was! ( if you want to see pics of hawaii go to ryleewayment.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Cute post Court! Your team is seriously unstopable! Hopefully we'll be able to make it to a game one of these days!

Hurry home from church! I'm at your house waiting to see you... We miss you guys!